ReviveAds (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy, together with our terms and conditions, defines which of any personal data we collect from you, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how it is treated.
We may collect and process the following data:
1. Information that is provided by any person filling in forms on our site ReviveAds.com (Site).
2. Where you register with us we will request your email address, name, organization name, your website address and any other information as is necessary to perform any contract between us.
3. If any person contacts us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
4. Details of visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that are accessed by users.
5. Where you have registered to use our ReviveAds service through the Site, please also refer to the Publisher Terms and Conditions for further privacy information in relation to the provision of our service to you.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to help us improve our service. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
3. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
4. To notify you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 155 of the Companies Acts, 1963.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If ReviveAds or a substantial part of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
3. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ReviveAds, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. Where you give us permission to do so.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Users have the right to ask us not to process personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by:
1. opting out of receiving emails through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email we send to you;
2. checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect user data; or
3. contacting us through the contact box located at ReviveAds.com/contact.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Acts gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Acts. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €6.35 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.